October 6, 20111.21.0454Minor Update
This update includes some functional improvement of support for the latest Outlook editions. Several other problems are fixed as well.
- "Personalization" variables were not retrieved correctly in some cases with contacts from Exchange Address Book.
- Incorrect e-mail signature would be applied in some use case scenarios when non-default e-mail account was selected for sending e-mail.
- Template marked as favorite would disappear from the general list of templates.
- The icon would not show the "replied" or "forwarded" status in some cases on the e-mail message when using templates while replying or forwarding to that e-mail.
- Template marked as default would appear in Outlook To-Do list on Outlook 2007 and 2010. To avoid that, the default template on these Outlook versions is not flagged now.
- Outlook 2007 was crashing in some cases when trying to import templates from file folder with a number of sub-folders within.
- Support of Windows 7 and Outlook 2010.The Product was tested on Windows 7 and updated to support Outlook 2010 already. A new separate tab now appears in Outlook 2010.
- Files attached to an e-mail message sometimes were received by other recipients with an incorrect file name
- Pictures inside an e-mail template were not visible by recipients in some cases
- If the user name was changed in the account settings, %MyName% parameter would use the old name until Outlook is restarted
- Attachments used in the template were received by recipients with a strange long file name consisting of random numbers
- Some English texts were corrected
- Updated standard templates collection
- Import / export of Microsoft Word templates, export of Reply With templates into Word templates
- Personalized fields, such as "Full Name" or "Company", can be added to the templates
- Hot keys can be assigned to templates for quick use
- Favorite templates can now be marked with a special color flag
- Improved creation of new templates
- Creation of a new e-mail from the template
- Creation of a new template from the e-mail
- Ability to create a new duplicate template from the existing template
- Reply / forward with a template using a selected part of the message only
- Sending selected e-mails from Drafts
- Improved interfaces and toolbars
- Product name has been changed from “ReplyWith” to “Reply With Templates”
- Support for Outlook 2007 and Windows Vista added.